CARBON, BOLD’s brand and competence centre specialised in Mobility technologies and solutions, is looking for an iOS Developer, to join their team.
CARBON offers services and expertise for companies looking to implement a business strategy aligned with digital mobility. The team develops scalable solutions and mobile application facilitating rapid deployment across all major mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windowsphone, Xamarin, Java, HTML5, Phonegap), for several national and international clients across all industries.
BOLD International (www.boldint.com) is a Portuguese company founded in 2009, which operates in the technology sector.
Responsible for the correct technical implementation of Carbon’s projects. Reports directly to the PM assigned to the project in particular.
- Excellent team work skills, capability to share knowledge and to adapt to new technologies;
- Accuracy in the fulfilment of deadlines and norms of development;
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns;
- Experience in code versioning tools (ex: Git);
- Experience with the following technologies and tools is valued: JSON, XML, Jenkins, Xcode;
- Experience with the following platforms is valued: Android, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, Web .NET (MVC, Web Forms, REST API);
- Experience in the design of data models and integration with different types of databases (relational, non-relational…);
- Experience with good security practices;
- Experience with distributed systems.
What we expect from you
- Responsible for the correct technical implementation of projects;
- Ensure the first line of quality validation;
- Responsible for compliance with the development standards defined internally;
- Responsible for the correct functioning of the project code at the end of each working day;
- Updated record of development times versus forecasts.